Games Lab Master leads the Games Lab and ensures smooth running with constant progress from students, while ensuring students, mentors & company partners are satisfied
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the curriculum for Games Lab
- On-site mentoring for Games Lab students
- Serve as the main communication point between students and mentors
- Organize the whole schedule of Games Lab – arranging mentoring sessions, invited talks, team schedules…
- Communicating with partners regarding company challenges for Games Lab
- Ensure constant progress of student projects, maintaining their focus, priorities & tasks
Employee perks, benefits
Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Information about the position
Practice in sector: 2 years of game development, 1 year in a leadership position
- Experience with game development – 2+ years, ideally with a released title
- Understand various aspects of game development – programming, game design, art, business, marketing… - ideally previous experience as a games producer
- Strong communication skills – written & oral
- Teaching/mentoring experience
- Leadership/management experience – 1+ year English level C2