ableneo is looking for an experienced Java FE Developer with knowledge of Java, application servers (Tomcat , JBoss,..) and web frameworks (JSP/JSF/Thymeleaf,..). Being part of our start-up company, you will join our telco client´s internal team.
- Process the supplied HTML templates within the web framework.
- Develop presentation logic, data mapping, and web service calling using Thymeleaf, Spring, and Liferay.
- Adhere to the used development standards and designs.
- Analyze and remove software deficiencies.
- In particular, test and document your source code and install and configure the developed software.
- Implement solutions to meet scalability, availability, performance and security requirements.
- Be part of a company with flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas.
- Agile, international environment and the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT.
- Take the advantage of internal knowledge sharing activities / bootcamps, conferences, etc.
Information about the position
Possible starting day
- Clear self-motivation & vision
- Ability to adapt to change and initiate a change
- Solution-orientation and willingness to face obstacles
- Ability to observe and see situations from big-picture perspective
WORKING AT ABLENEO
We are the innovation enablers
We do believe, that innovation is not only question of creativity, but it is the adoption process and focus on business value, what makes the change a successful story at the end. That’s why ableneo is combining engineering, transformation and business competence in order to have a new, holistic approach on organisational change.
Enabling people, adapting process, implementing technology
We see innovation as a complex process, connected most of times with an emerging technology, but also requiring always an adaptation or change of company processes and mostly important of all – understanding and involvement of key asset of each enterprise – people. That’s why ableneo is strategically focusing on building competences in all three areas – people, process and technologies and approach each change as synergy of these elements.
Commitment to agile and open source
We see any innovation as a strongly explorative process, therefore we are using experiments and early customer feedback as much as possible. We approach any change, project, or innovation with our disciplined process based on SCRUM focusing on maximum efficiency and business value generation.We believe, that open source strategy is the best accelerator for innovation. ableneo is strategically focusing on enterprise open source products and frameworks and partnering with leading open source vendors offering enterprise ready solutions applicable for mission critical use-cases.
- Previous practice : Java + Java EE/Spring min. 2 years
- Experience with application servers (Tomcat/JBoss/WebSphere/Weblogic ...)
- Experience with server web framework (JSP/JSF/Thymeleaf/Struts/Wicket ...) and version system(Git/Mercurial/Bazaar/SVN ...)
- REST/SOAP, JSON/XML
Nice to have:
- Liferay, Thymeleaf, portletmi, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Maven
- JS, CSS / Angular, React
Main company sector
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Location of work