- Assist the Project lead / Program Manager in day to day program management and governance activities for the assigned program by the PMO.
- Responsible for assisting the Project lead / Program Manger by updating schedules, risk identification, reporting and internal communication and executing day to day coordination activities.
- Advise the PM and IPT on correct and thorough utilization of the PM framework and toolkit developed and made available by PMO
- Coordinate with PMO for PMO support to the program IPT.
from 1100 + bonus based on skills, knowledge and experience
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in a technical field (e.g., engineering, computer science)
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with PMO software is a plus.
- Strong project planning skills and efficiency in project management
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and relationship management capabilities
- Demonstrable skills in project management tools and methodologies
- Technical understanding is required
- Knowledge of general business is required
c2i s.r.o. - Aerospace
c2i is a high technology company designing, engineering, producing and marketing advanced composites (carbon, Kevlar and glass-fibre) products for industries such as motorsport, premium automotive, aerospace, defense, satellite communication, motorcycle and industrial. c2i also produces large models and tools - the machine park includes a 6 x 3 x 1.5m 5-axis milling machine, 3 axis milling machine, LECTRA cutter, large 3D Carl Zeiss measuring machine and autoclave. 100% of our products are exported to Western Europe where c2i has sales offices and agents.