Main challenge: This is an opportunity to help build a world-class innovative and integrated mathematics and science curriculum. LEAF Academy is looking for an experienced math educator who can teach Mathematics, Science (primarily Physics) and/or Computer Science. The ability to differentiate in curriculum and instruction, and curriculum development are highly desirable. A passion for Entrepreneurial leadership is also be welcome.
Employee perks, benefits
- Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
- Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st century education.
- Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Information about the position
Compensation for the role starts at 1280 euro, and increases based on the qualification and the track record of the selected candidate.
- Passion for LEAF Academy’s mission and alignment with the LEAF values
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset coupled with preference for teamwork
- Organized, problem-solver, self-starter
- Willing to mentor and guide students
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Sense of humor and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Advanced English language
Information about selection process
The selection process will include interviews with various team members and teaching demonstration. We take hiring very seriously and want to make as sure as possible that new members of our team will not only be excellent at what they do, but also passionate for both the role and LEAF Academy mission and thriving in our culture.
LEAF - Akadémia LEAF - LEAF Academy
Location of work