Initiative leader leads vision and main parts of execution of all labs and other departments in Butterfly Effect. He/She ensures smooth running with close cooperation of LEAF operation team. He/she is responsible for developing business strategies for BE program and providing sound advice to main partners on all related subjects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare project/program plan in line with project scope and expectations
- Continuously monitor project progress, define and implement necessary measures for risk mitigation;
- Search for inspiring practices to find optimal solutions on challenges within project scope
- Assure successful project implementation, completion of agreed project deliverable and its transition into sustainable business
- Prepare budgets in line with project scope
- Continuously monitor all legal and financial activities in close cooperation with LEAF operation TEAM or another partners
- Communicating with partners and founders Be able to Represent BE program in various events and conferences
Employee perks, benefits
Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Information about the position
Practice in sector: 2 years of digital product development, 3 year in a leadership position
- Entrepreneurial/proactive mindset coupled with preference for daily team work
- Deep knowledge of digital product development
- Strong project management skills, proved by track-record of led projects to successful completion Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of English language
- experience with running own business / startup / game