Human resources coordinator facilitates all HR functions and programs, generally supports HR department in all issues raised by current employees and new-hires, organizing and scheduling onboarding/orientations, recruitment, recording of working hours for payments and coordinating other HR functions such as training and development.
Besides of other responsibilities she/he is responsible for:
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Onboarding/orientation program
- Reporting related to fluctuation, feedback from new hires after one week, 2 months, 10 months, exit interviews and creating statistic for head of HR and senior management
- Supports hiring specialist with preselection, advertisements, contacts, communication with candidates.
- Acting as a liaison between employees and other HR colleagues to resolve day to day HR issues
- Resolving operation HR - related problems with all employees (Apollo and Academy)
- Ensuring the effective utilization and implementation of HR processes, programs and services
- Answering employees requests and questions
- Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
- Intranet administrator
- Preparation of documents related to management of human resources for volunteers, interns, graduate practice, Labor office
- Expat agenda
- Health and safety training
Employee perks, benefits
If you look for routine position and best tangible perks, LEAF may not be the best place for you. If you search for opportunity to follow your personal desire and mission, we can offer:
Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Information about the position
Compensation for the role is starting 1160 euro base, depending on the qualification and track record of final candidate.
Representing maternity and parental leave
Possible starting day
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of hiring and onboarding process
- General knowledge of Labor law
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- MS/BS degree and experience in HR or related field
- Passion for the LEAF mission, passion for the role/challenges listed above and alignment with LEAF values