Nature and aim of the position:
The person will be representing LEAF Academy towards prospect students and their parents as well as towards schools and other partner organisation who work with students. The person will be responsible for recruiting new students for LEAF Academy and participating in the process of selections. The person will promote LEAF Academy and other LEAF programs towards the target groups and general public.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify channels that provide opportunities to reach prospect students for LEAF Academy and for other LEAF opportunities and programs
· Create and lead prospect students’ recruitment initiatives
· Identify potential students who would be eligible for LEAF Academy and for who LEAF Academy the best fit (prospect students)
· Identify new NGOs and Educational institutions that may become LEAF Academy partners or provide opportunities to reach prospect students
· Maintain relationships with existing LEAF Academy partners and all target groups
· Connect, interact and communicate with the partners and target groups (involves travel)
· Build Awareness of LEAF Academy and LEAF
· Participate in marketing, promotional activities of LEAF Academy and LEAF
· Participate at educational and other events contributing to interaction with the target groups
· Participate in the process of selecting and enrolling new students for LEAF Academy
· Participate in LEAF Academy day-to-day school life – residential, advisory, experiential education, clubs
· LEAF Academy and LEAF Teams
· LEAF Academy students and alumni
· Partners: Primary and Secondary Schools and other educational institutions and NGOs, Teachers/Students/Youth/Parents Organisations, After-school Activity Centres, Community Centres..
· Students already eligible for LEAF Academy and other LEAF programs (Prospect Students)
· Parents of prospect students
If you look for routine position and best tangible perks, LEAF Academy may not be the best place for you. If you search for opportunity to follow your personal desire and mission, we can offer:
Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Compensation for the role is starting 1000 euro base, depending on the qualification and track record of final candidate.
· Friendly and energetic person
· Passion for LEAF Academy’s mission and vision, alignment with LEAF values
· Passion and experience with working with the youth, preferably some experience with formal/non-formal education
· Proactive and has an entrepreneurial mind-set
· Self-organized and self-driven person
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, enjoys meeting people and giving presentations
· Ability to interact with various age groups
· Self-starter, comfortable with a dynamic environment
· Willing to travel
Skills & Knowledge:
· Driving Licence
· Fluency in English
· Standard computer skills
The selection process will include interviews with various team members and assignment. We take hiring very seriously and want to make as sure as possible that new members of our team will not only be excellent at what they do, but also passionate for both the role and LEAF mission and thriving in our culture
LEAF - Akadémia LEAF - LEAF Academy