Are you innovative AND good in making things happen?
Do you wonder about teenagers becoming entrepreneurs?
If yes, continue reading (warning: we did not have time to make this short);
We are looking for a very important team member at our Entrepreneurial Leadership department of LEAF Academy.
Whom do we need?
- A good fit for our team-energy who we will grow with
- Talent which will become responsible for an entrepreneurial incubator we build for students' first enterprises - Student Enterprises are entrepreneurial teams addressing diverse topics (social, digital, environmental, B2B, civic engagement) and developing new products and services. At this point, we have about twenty projects in different phases of business development. They serve real customers and require learning and logistical support - lectures, mentors from the real market, legal, accounting.
- We need a person who is flexible as you will become a manager of multiple moving pieces, together with external mentors, our lawyer, accountant and other teachers from the team to help you.
- You will need to be good in innovation, listening and ensuring things happen.
- It is ok not to have a teaching background, we will support you in becoming a good teacher. An important prerequisite is the right attitude towards students and colleagues: they are our partners in learning.
Who are we?
- Imagine a small colorful office (because of whiteboards and post-its) with few people of diverse background: leadership, international relations, consulting, arts, languages, pedagogy.
- We got together to help students and faculty to become more entrepreneurial, in connection with their strengths and growth mindset.
- We love both to work together and spend a good time together, including our families at times.
What do we do?
- We teach "in the classroom" about six hours a week
- We teach outside of the classroom all the other time - consultations for students and colleagues, preparing support structures, re-inventing the curriculum, learning from the market and resources from around the world, coordinating with external partners - companies and NGOs.
- All teachers at LEAF Academy serve also as advisors to a small group of students and assume weekly residential duties and a few weekend residential duties per semester
- As a new school (opened in 2016), we work on whole-school projects and try to support each other as much as we can.
Why do we do it? At LEAF, we believe that we can make the world a better place with more people who are entrepreneurial, in a good way. Some of us left corporate careers or moved their families from abroad for this job. Some of us are here for already four years because, with a scaling organization, there are always interesting challenges to take on, across different teams.
SOUNDS GOOD? Send us a CV and a brief motivational letter.
Information about the position
Compensation for the role is starting 1280 euro base, depending on the qualification and track record of final candidate the bonus part can vary.
Possible starting day
LEAF - Akadémia LEAF - LEAF Academy