This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to help build a world-class innovative educational institution. LEAF Academy is looking for teachers able to teach a course for our Czech in their native language with app. 10hrs/week capacity who would like to help build the Academy and contribute to our Humanities and Social Sciences Team.
The language course should be a combination of
- current affairs reading, discussion and essays on topics such as economy, politics, business, ... with the aim of building up professional vocabulary and improving writing skills
- key pieces of literature to be discussed, reflected, and written about to help students think about culture and national identity
- national history around V4 (optional)
Employee perks, benefits
- Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
- Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
- Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Information about the position
Compensation for the part time role is starting 240 euro base (10 hours per week)
- Preferably native or at native-like level of Czech
- English knowledge on communication level
- Passion for LEAF Academy’s mission and passion and alignment with the LEAF values
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset coupled with preference for team work
- Organized, problem-solver, self-starter
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Sense of humor
LEAF - Akadémia LEAF - LEAF Academy